Thursday 21 July 2011

Panda Funk Team on the brain??

So as a few of you may know, two forces of awesome have now been officially joined by the means of a tiny heart on facebook. Win. <3
I am of course reffering to the awesome power of myself and Thomas 'the boy' Boyle of Panda Funk Team fame!! But enough of this mushy "I'm so happy" shit, we artistic types show our feelings through rad work (as he has done for me already)

5 things can be said for certain about Tom;
  1. He is an amazing artist/ comic creator
  2. His favourite colours are orange and green
  3. His favourite band are Daft Punk
  4. His pints come with holes in them
  5. He LOVES Pandas.
And so I did this with him in mind (literally) ^_^


He's a very special boy. To me at least.
(Needs)

I realise I haven't posted much lately but I've been moving, graduating, other things that end with ing...

More to come including 2 rabbits inspired by Midnight Beast and Happy Tree Friends and the return of the ASBO posters!!

MACH LAV!!

Bizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment