Wednesday 10 November 2010

Who's the best club in the uni?

I think you'll find it's snowsports like.
So I don't particularly like the university of sunderland, infact if I had a pound for every time I've cursed them and their shoddy facilities I could pay off my loans HOWEVER the one thing they've blessed me with is Snowsports, so many fond memories :')
And luckily for me I'm on committee this year, on marketing- in charge of all things arty :D
Here be the lovely hoody design I've created which is finished apart from the need to replace 'committee' with whatever position the person is (obviously people not on committee just have a blank sleeve) and the 'sponsors' will be the logo of our sponsers (I don't know who they are yet)

I like it- it's purple :)
Bizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment